How well do you know your film plots when character names are replaced with the actors' names?
Tried and tested by Friday Afternoons
Any player count
In which film...
- does Jeremy Irons kill James Earl Jones?
- does George Clooney steal money from Andy Garcia?
- does Richard Attenborough seek Sam Neill's professional endorsement?
- does Tom Hanks feel threatened by Tim Allen?
- is Emma Watson imprisoned by Dan Stevens?
- does Tim Robbins befriend Morgan Freeman?
- does Andrew Garfield reveal his biggest secret to Emma Stone?
- do Elijah Wood and Sean Astin embark on a quest?
- do Chris Evans and Robert Downey Jr. have a major falling out?
- does Lindsay Lohan form a plan with Lindsay Lohan?
- does Laurence Fishburne headhunt Keanu Reeves?
- does Ewan McGregor and Hayden Christensen's long-time friendship come to an end?
- is Whoopi Goldberg coerced into helping Patrick Swayze?
- does Christopher Lloyd indirectly improve the lives of Lea Thompson and Crispin Glover?
- does Dennis Quaid ensure the survival of Jake Gyllenhaal?
- are Robert Pattinson and Daniel Radcliffe competing in the same tournament?
- does Bruce Willis foil the plans of Alan Rickman?
- does Jack Black pretend to be Mike White?
- do John Goodman and Billy Crystal discover a new energy source?
- does Karen Allen reveal who Shia LaBeouf's father is?
- The Lion King
- Ocean's Eleven
- Jurassic Park
- Toy Story
- Beauty and the Beast
- The Shawshank Redemption
- The Amazing Spider-Man
- The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
- Captain America: Civil War
- The Parent Trap
- The Matrix
- Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith
- Back to the Future
- The Day After Tomorrow
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Die Hard
- School of Rock
- Monsters, Inc.
- Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull